Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hooh! Makapag-blog nga!


One thing about blogging: it’s about caring. You’re a hypocrite if you just tell yourself that you’re blogging because you don’t have anything to do  or you just go with the flow. “Trending kasi kaya nag-blog ako.” That’s not the only reason. It’s about caring. You care in everything you see, feel, taste, hear o kahit ano pang ginagawa ng organ natin sa katawan. It’s about being aware of everything; that’s blogging.
BLOG 'TO? Halimbawa ito ng blog.
(Photo from mikimedia.org)
In the internet, it says that blogging is the online diary, where people would keep a running account of their personal lives. It’s an art. It’s a form of expression. Kahit ano pang sabihin ng iba na ito ay kaartehan lang, it’s an art. Ito rin ang naging dahilan ng pagsikat ng ibang tao. I can’t name  them for I don’t know them. But mostly, politicians in other countries used blogging before to express their comments on certain issues and events. Instant pasikat nga naman. Libre pa.
Otherwise, for a first time blogger like me, I did this for a purpose, syempre. Required, eh (laughs). But if not, I would never give any time slash effort slash money because I don’t think everyone cares for what I think. But this doesn’t mean that I’m opposing my first statement. What I’m saying a while ago is that we blog for we care. I blog coz I care for my grades, right?
While I’m typing, I realized what blogging taught me. It’s about being free. Kahit mali-mali spelling mo, so what? Walang instructor na mampupula sa sinusulat mo; walang magsasabing “wrong gramming” ka dahil wala ka sa academe website. Dito, walang kapuso, kapatid, kapamilya; ang meron, ikaw, ako, tayo. Ang mahirap lang, hindi nga lang talaga ikaw ang nakakabasa. Pwede mong isulat lahat; but you have to face the consequences. Un naman talaga ‘yon, di ba? Sino nagsabing bawal ang ganito, ganyan, sa ganito at ganyan? Don’t believe him. Pwede lahat. Pwede mong sabihin ang !@#@$#%@$ o kaya %$#%$#@! At %^&*(*&^%$ o kahit alin sa tatlo kung naintindihan mo man. Kahit inglesin mo kung pa-sosyal ka, go!!! Just be sure you know how to handle yourself sa oras ng engkwentro.
May sin-earch ako tungkol sa blogging ethics. Eto ang lumabas  from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogger's_Code_of_Conduct
1.     Take responsibility not just for your own words, but for the comments you allow on your blog.
2.     Label your tolerance level for abusive comments.
3.     Consider eliminating anonymous comments.
4.     Don't feed the trolls.
5.     Take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so.
6.     If you know someone who is behaving badly, tell them so.
7.     Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person.
To sum it up: `Wag ka na lang mag-blog. Hehe. Just speak na lang. Joke. Hehe. But, kidding aside, babalik at babalik tayo sa sinabi ko kanina. Blogging is about caring. Be careful in everything. That’s it guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment